Thursday 12 April 2012

Modelsown Lipgloss in Ballet Pink

This gloss in one word? Frosty! When I say frosty I genuinely mean an icy pink. The colour makes this lipgloss seem delicate, femine and almost too wearable. Just to be quirky this gloss smells like roses!


I have to be honest this is the first product that I have ever worn by ModelsOwn. For a first buy I believe that this was the perfect choice. The colour drew me in straight away! Im a sucker for icy and pastel pinks because I really believe that they are versatile and can be worn day or night.


On the lip this gloss is sheer with a lot of shimmer to it. I reccomend this lipgloss on its own during the day and then to layer it over a lipstick for a night time look, just to give it that omph!

They retail for £5 in Boots (which has a 3 for 2 deal yeay!)

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment