Thursday 26 April 2012

Barry M Magnetic Burgandy Nail Polish


Today I found an amazing gem in Boots!! It is this beautiful Magnetic Nail Polish by Barry M in the colour Burgandy! As you can see from the pictures that it creates a Magnetic effect to your nails. If I had to discribe this Nail Varnish in one word it would have be astonishing. It is astonishing how easy, fast and beautiful the effect is. I love it when your nails look professionally done, and I believe this product does just that!

This polish come sin four colours: Purple, Dark Silver, Burgandy and Blue. Each polish is unique because they each have a different magnetic pattern. I chose the Burgandy one because I thought the colour looked the prettiest, as you can see is co-modelled by my friend Laura! The effect came out great and it was easy to do.
It is the magnet on top of the lid that creates the effect. To create this look you first apply a base coat of clear polish or sometimes I use nail strengthener because my nails are very weak. Then apply one caot of Magnetic polish and let it dry. Apply a second coat on top, and while it is still wet place the magnet over the nail, but make sure the magnet doesnt touch your nail (as it will smudge!). Leave the magnet there for 5 seconds and lift to marvel at your amazing creation! I then apply clear varish on top just to make the polish last longer and help prevent chipping!

I bought these varnishes from Boots for £4.99. They can be bought at any Barry M counter on the High Street. Im not sure about Barry M internationally Im afraid. However if you do want to check them out then the website is http://www.barrym.com/products/product.asp?id=168. I may do my first Give Away with these polishes, Im between two products right now to give away, so if you follow me on Twitter (@RebeccaBewick) I shall keep you posted of when it will be and what the Give Away is!

I do reccommend these polishes for those of you just love interesting looking nails and who enjoy nail art. However if this seems a little dramatic I suggest using this Polish on one of your nails and then painting the others a subtle colour. In this situation I would reccommend a nude cream or Gold. It is your choice and your freedom to experiment!

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment