Sunday 8 April 2012

L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream

BB creams are everywhere and I was dying to try one! I was drawn to the L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream because when you first apply some of this product on your skin, it is a light cream with grey pigment capsules. When you start blending it into your skin it changes to what I can describe as a tinted moisturiser. This BB Cream claims to give a flawless and dewy complexion. It also hydrates and moisturises skin. As far as I can gather, a foundation doesnt have to be worn in conjunction to this BB Cream because it seems to do the job for you, but you can wear it between a primer and foundation. I have to include that it does feel light on your skin, whereas sometimes your foundation can feel like a cakey mask over your skin, this BB Cream is nice and airy.
Before
When putting it to the ultimate test, I found this BB Cream did give a lot of coverage. I’ve tried to illustrate this test with the swatch pictures uploaded of my friend/model, Laura’s hand (to which she has a touch of eczema). As you can see the eczema was covered quite well considering no other product was used such as foundation or concealor. In this regard myself and Laura where impressed with it! However, I find it does not give enough coverage sometimes to my skin such as under eye circles, therefore I would recommend a concealor just to put the cherry on top and for some extra insurance.
  
This BB Cream comes in 2 shades – Fair Skin Tone and Medium Skin Tone. I find this slightly disappointing because for a brand as good as L’Oreal you would expect more variety of different shades. It seems that you either suit two colours or tough luck. My skin is very pale and I found that the Fair colour was slightly orange at the beginning but I had to take my time to really blend it out with a brush. I recon this BB Cream is really good to use, but literally in small doses.

pic.twitter.com/Jzruys6K
After
As far as the lower end BB Creams go, I believe this is my favourite one that I tested. I would recommend this BB Cream for anyone who wants an all in one product (a foundation and concealor) however really test this BB Cream before you buy it on the back of your hand to see if it is compatible with your tone. The proof of coverage is in the photos.
Happy Easter everyone!
Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment