Friday 20 April 2012

Avon 24 Karat Gold Blush Duo

This has to be one of the PRETTIEST blushers I have ever used!! It is encompassess two shimmery gold blushes that are light and dark pink in tone. Blended together with a blush brush, they create this beautiful light pink! I reccomend this blush for those who like wearing a blush that crates an English Rose look. This is because the pink that both colours create is a delicate one. I even reccomend this for Brides and Bridesmaids because the shimmer in this blush, gives the illusion of a healthy glow to your cheeks, but very subtly. It is not until the light comes into contact with this blush, you can see the shimmer.

Avon reccomend this product to be used to higlight and contour your cheeks. I certainly agree with the highlight aspect because this blush is packed with stunning gold shimmer, however I do beleive a dab of this is perfect just on the apples of your cheeks. Its such a pretty blush, I believe it should be hidden in the corners of your cheek bones.

I throughly believe this blush is the best that I have bought lately and I definetly believe it is suitable for everyone!

http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?pf_id=37318&from=search&find_spec=due blush&pagenum=1

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment