Tuesday 17 April 2012

Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Baby





If you are tired of lipsticks that dry out your lips and do not last long, then I highly reccomend Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Crystal Lipsticks! So where do I begin?!

This lipstick I find to be unique. It stands out from others on the market because it smells fantastic! It does not have that typical lipstick smell, which I think is refreshing! The formula itself is very kind to lips. It contains the perfect lip TLC with its apricot kernal, shea butter and murumuru butter. This lipstick is creamy.

The colour I personally use is Crystal Baby because the colour is similar to my own natural lip colour. It is a pretty peachy pink, that leaves a stunning shine. What is great about these lipsticks is that you can build up the colour as much as you want to by applying more. It also lasts in the day. I do not have to do as many touch ups with this lipstick, compared ot others, which I think is something us girls appreciate! I love wearable lipstick shades to wear during the day, I find that this colour ticks that box!

The packaging is typical Estée Lauder. A gold lid, with the famous 'EL' logo proudly emblazed on its front!


This lipstick comes in 17 colours, so there is plenty to choose from! I got mine from Debenhams about 6 months ago and I am getting another in the colour Blazing Honey or Crystal Pink...I shall have to do some more swatches first!



Beautiful lipsticks by Estée Lauder! I encourage you to try :)

Miss B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment