Sunday 22 April 2012

Maybelline New York Colour Sensational Popsticks

Not your average looking lipstick you say? You are right it is even better!! This lipstick reminds me of a friend of mine who does not like wearing lipstick, because these Popsticks feel nothing like lipstick. A lipstick gives a colour, whereas these popsticks gives back your natural colour! I would discribe this product as a way of providing your lips with a natural tint by enhancing your natural pout pigment.

The actual colour that this Lipstick gives is translucent, but the liquid pigments in the formula adapt to your lips natural colour, but it takes it slightly further by evening out the colour of your lips. They smell great! The colour that I have is 010 Pink Sugar. It has a nice fruity smell.


The packaging reminds me of a neon rave, which I think is good because when a lipstick is deep in the abyss of your huge bag, you want the packaging to be able to stand out so you can easily find it. I think this particular lipstick is good for the summer because I found it conditions my lips aswell as filing out their natural colour. Also when the weather is hot, a sticky lipgloss can sometimes feel a bit too much and heavy, so this product would be the perfect alternative!

If you do feel lost without your gloss then a lipgloss over this product is fine. I would go for a clear gloss, as your natural shade will still be on show. Or maybe a touch of balm if you find your lips need more hydration. The skies the limit here - this product is versatille. There are 5 different colours to choose from.

I purchased this product from Boots. I was unable to find this product on Maybellines website, for some strange reason. However the link to Boots is below so check it out if you like it! I reccommend this lipstick for 2 reasons:
1. It is not a lipstick, or lipgloss so try something different :)
2. You cannot go wrong with natural and beautiful lips :)

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Color-Sensational-the-Popsticks_1253762/
Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment