Wednesday 11 April 2012

Benefit They're Real! Mascara


I know what you are all thinking, not another Benefit blog, but honestly this brand is my favourite makeup brand. If you are a Benefit virgin then I have three words for you They're Real! Mascara!! So what makes this mascara unique from the rest?? For me it is the brush. The brush has a spikey ball on the end which is perfect for creating a doe-eyed look or a pin up look. The formula is jet black and you do notice a dramatic increase in your lash length and volume, as you can see by my with mascara, without mascara photo. This mascara is so dramatic that I used to save it for nights out, and just use my Bad Gal Lash by Benefit during the day, but I just loved it too much and more or less wear it everyday. I find that the design of the brush lets you be more versatile with how you want yours lashes to turn out.


As for wearability, the mascara has survived many nights out and too many 8 hour shifts, so I cannot fault it there. It is difficult sometimes to remove, it just depends on how liberal you are when applying the mascara. I do believe though if it is easy for you to remove, then the mascara will probably not last as long as you would like. This mascara doesnt dry out your lashes like others do. They dont leave your lashes feel crisp and clumped. I love makeup that looks natural and I firmly believe that this mascara achieves a great medium! In other words they look like false lashes, but they arent! You literally control the length by how you use the brush.

For a nice day time lash just place the mascara brush horizontally on your lashes and coat them until you are satisfied with the length. Then to go further (or to create a night time look) just use the spiky ball on the end of the brush to push them up. Cannot be more simple!

I firmly believe that the photo of the results speak for itself. Any amscara enthusiast would LOVE this. Any Benebabe should have this in thier collection. Everyone I reccomend this product HIGHLY!

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment