Sunday 15 April 2012

Jemma Kidd Make Up School Dewy Glow Radiance Crème in Iced Gold


This is the first product that I have ever bought by Jemma Kidd Make Up School and after trying this product, it will not be the last time I ever shop there!


As you can probably guess this Radiance Crème is a highlighter. However you would be fooled because it isnt just a highlighter, it can be mixed with foundation, it can be put on between a primer and foundation. Or if you want it to be - worn on bare skin! Jemma Kidd encourages experimentation with her products, because they are so versatile. Either way this product gives immediate illuminosity to your skin which leaves it looking healthy and glowing.
Im not brave enough to go bare skin I'm afraid! However I do place this product on the tops of my cheeks and a touch on the brow bone, just to give the skin lift and a subtle glow. This product doesnt dry out skin, it is moisturing because its formula contains jojoba oil. I believe it suits all skin types. The product that I got for myself is in the colour Iced Gold. It is a nice nude colour with golden shimmer to it. I recon this product is good for paler skin. I reccommend this product in the colour Rose Gold for darker skin.



The packaging is so sleek and discrete. Its perfect for carrying around in a makeup kit or even your handbag because it is so light. It comes with a handy makeup lesson containing tips on how to apply this product. So if you want a really reliable, quirky and I really do think professional product then this is for you.

You can buy this on her website (https://shop.jemmakidd.com/cms/cms.jsp?menu_id=7954) but I bought mine off Beauth Bay because it had free postage and packaging worldwide! http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/jemmakiddmakeupschool/

I think a foundation from Jemma Kidd Make Up School is next on my wish list!

Many thanks for reading!
pic.twitter.com/ljC8H5CC


Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment