Tuesday 1 May 2012

Maxfactor Flipstick Colour Effect in Salsa Red

I believe that every girl or make up lover should own a Red Lipstick. This is because Red is such a timeless and classy colour that can suit everyone and will never go out of style. I do understand however that not everyone likes bright red lips because it is very dramatic, but also it is bout how you wear your Red lipstick. Whenever I think of Red Lipstick I instantly think of a 50s pin-up look, for instance Marylin Monroe. I believe if you tone the rest of your makeup down to the bare essentials such as just a flick of liner on the eye with some mascara, Red lips look beautiful!

I chose this product by Maxfactor because it is basically two shades of Red in one Lipstick. I love products that allow you to experiment or create a colour that you specifically choose yourself. One side is a deep and creamy Fire Engine Red (Id say), while the other end has an Orange undertone to it.When blended together creates this soft light Red that I believe is wearable. I reccomend the lighter Red for the day time and then both together or just the Fire Engine Red for the night. You could also wear the darker Red all over the lip, then put the lighter Red in the centre of your lips.



This range of lipsticks come in 4 colours: Bloomy Pink, Gypsy Red, Salsa Red and Swingy Brown. Before you purchase of these I reccommend swatching them to find which one you prefer especially in regards to Gypsy Red and Salsa Red.



They are on offer right now in Superdrug (which is where I purchased mine). It was £6.49 reduced from £8.49.

http://www.superdrug.com/max-factor/max-factor-flipstick-colour-effect-salsa-red/invt/411954/

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment