Sunday 20 May 2012

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream

I got this BB Cream because it is EVERYWHERE!! Im sure you have turned on your TVs or opened a magazine and seen this BB Cream somewhere. So because it is everywhere, it must be a good product? I certainly like it. BB Creams are good to use insted of a foundation or a tinted moisturiser because BB Creams I find to be a good balance of the two. When I compare this BB Cream to the L'oreal Paris BB Cream, I do prefer the Maybelline one because I find it a lot lighter on my skin. For myself, personally, the Maybelline BB Cream is more moisturing for me than the L'oreal BB Cream. L'oreal Paris is better in terms of coverage, however this Maybelline beaut is better for your skin in terms of moisturisation  and the protections it offers.

The formula in this Maybelline BB Cream claims to provide its user with 8 factors that perfect your skin. This BB Cream claims to blurr imperfections, leaves you a natural glow and a fresh feeling. Also it complements your skin tone and make sit smooth and hydrating. There is an impressive SPF 20 in the formula which is perfect for the summer. Lastly it claims to be non greasy because its formula is not oil based. That therefore makes it great for oily skin and also good for dry skin because it does have a moisturising agent in the formula.



It is easy to apply. Use your finger tips to blend it into your skin. You do not have to use a moisturiser before hand but it effectively is your moisturiser. I recommend using concealor for blemishes because this BB Cream does not have a lot of coverage and I like the extra insurance that my blemishes, dark circles etc, looks as covered as it can be. However that issue is down to your preference and what works for you. We all have different skin after all!

This BB Cream comes in four different shades that are adaptable to your skin tone, however I do recommend that you swatch this product on the back of your hand before you buy it, just to make sure it is just right for you.

I got mine for £7.99 from Boots (great because I got some Boots points too!). Also Boots have a 3 for 2 deal on all Maybelline products right now (for a limited time). However if Boots is not in your reach, any Maybelline counter should store this BB Cream.

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment