Thursday 3 May 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

What I love about this mascara is its wearability. Good mascaras look good in the day. Good mascaras look good in the night. Great mascaras look good day and night!


I saw this particular mascara advertised on TV and thought I had to try it! When I first got it I thought not very much of it because the packaging looked slightly cheap, however never judge a mascara by its packaging! This mascara took me by surprise, in fact. I immedietely noticed a difference in colour, length and volume. Whilst wearing this during the day I found it hard for this mascara to budge anywhere. It did stay put. In saying that, this mascara was easy to remove at night with a simple makeup remover. I love that also about this mascara because there is no fussing with it. You want it there - its there. You want it off - one wipe and its off.


The formula is unique to the rest of the Maybelline mascaras because of it is thier first fibre extension mascara, this means when applied to your lashes, fibres are sealed into your lashes, hence making them longer and fuller! Now Maybelline claim that this mascara adds 4mm to your lashes. Im not so sure of that because I never measured (not that I think I can without looking silly and asking someone to hold the ruler!), however I did notice a nice longer length which is the main thing!

Before

After

I bought mine from Boots! Maybelline is currently on offer there aswell - Buy one get one half price on selected Maybelline products! I got mine for £8.49. I'm sure there are SO many places to where you can purchase this mascara!

My overall verdict.. if this mascara is illegal then it is worth going to jail for!

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment