Friday 23 March 2012

NARS Eyeshadow Trio in Douche France

                                           
I absolutely love this eyeshadow trio by NARS. Within its typical NARS packaging lays this trio of pretty pinks (I am loving pink make up at the moment, I promise Ill change it up). This I find to be very versatile as it provides a day look that you can easily transform into a night look. The colours vary in spectrum and pigments but together they do conjure a beautiful pastel pink, which is this seasons must.
The product houses three pink shadows. The first shadow (which is the lightest on the left) is a nude colour with a touch of shimmer, which makes it a great highlight for the brow bone. A hint when using a shadow as a highlight; dab some in the corner of your eye to really set of your look because not only does it brighten your eye, it gives the impression that your eyes are slightly wider. You can also use this colour all over the lid (as a base before you put on the second and third shadow). This is entirely up to you!
The middle colour is a very girly, soft, pastel, baby pink. It is an easily wearable shadow. For example you can wear it alone with a slick of black liquid liner, or you could do as I have and swept it all over the lid and then blend the darkest pink into the outer corners.
pic.twitter.com/4JgVkBgx
The last colour (which is the darkest pink) is my favourite. It is a great contrast to the other two and that is what makes this look pop because it complements the other two colours well. It is a plum rose colour that is bordering on wine and is very pigmented. As I said I blend it into the outer corner of my eye, but also I use an angled brush to line my top lash line and halfway across my lower lash line. This adds definition and provides a choice of whether to use a khol liner or not (for this look I used black liner from Barry M).
NARS always delivers great products, and this trio is no exception. I would say don’t be afraid to use such dramatic colours however experiment and see which ones best suit you. I went for the pink trio because I’m quite pale. NARS have trios like this in other colours if you aren’t so fussed on the pink. 10/10 NARS!
Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment