Monday 12 March 2012

Miss Piggy Eyeshadow by MAC...fantastic

Today’s blog is about a Special Edition Eye Shadow by MAC called ‘Miss Piggy’. As you can probably tell this collection is inspired by the Muppet character Miss Piggy. MAC dedicated a collection to the pink heroine due to the opening of the new Muppets film. This collection is no longer being sold by MAC, however you could probably still find this eye shadow on eBay if you keep your eyes peeled. Even though it is no longer available, one feature this season is all about is pastel shades and neon brights. This eye shadow encompasses both in a subtle way... so without further ado here is the review!


The first thing you notice about this shadow is the bright and girly colour pink. Don’t be fooled, this colour isn’t as scary bright as it looks! It is an iridescent pink with a lilac purple undertone. This does make the shadow more pastel than bright. The shadow itself is a frosty shimmer and not matt which I think is really pretty because you don’t need to shade any other colour with it (if you don’t want to). I recon this eye shadow, with liquid liner and huge eye lashes are the trick (kind of like Miss Piggy herself)!  I created this look with the help of my friend Bethan (who I think really liked it). I shall put a picture of the finished look below, however after a bottle of wine I’m afraid the picture quality isn’t as good as it could have but never mind you can kind of see what I mean.
  I hope you like this product, and if you can find it then it is worth it. I am very glad this is in my makeup bag (and I think Bethan was aswell lol)

B xx




No comments:

Post a Comment