Wednesday 21 March 2012

Chanel AquaLumire Gloss In the Colour BonBon


Hey everyone today’s blog is about the Chanel Lipgloss, AquaLumire Gloss in the colour BonBon. This gloss is typical Chanel: sophisticated, clean and a luxury product. I would recommend this lipgloss for those of you who hate sticky glosses. I cannot stand it when I am outside and my hair sticks to my lips, I find that this gloss is not as sticky as all the other glosses I have tried.
This gloss is pale pink but with an iridescent gold shimmer. I find this colour to be quite subtle and sheer, because it looks like your natural lip colour – but better! The applicator has a brush wand rather than a sponge wand which I find easier to work with. I sometimes put a gloss over a lipstick, and if I use a sponge wand I find that it is slightly ruined when you use it again because the lip stick is stained. Whereas with this brush you can just wipe it off.


This gloss is pricey, but the results are more satisfactory I believe. I find that I can wear this during the day or night, so I do get a lot of wear out of it. I’m not really one for outstanding and fussy lip colours because I find they don’t suit me much so I always go for nude and natural tones, and I find that this lipgloss colour really does the trick for me. It is my favourite lipgloss that I own. If I could compare it to another gloss it would have to be Maybelline New York’s Coloursensational Cream Gloss in the colour Cashmere Rose. The only difference is the gold undertone, which in the Maybelline gloss there is a silver shimmer undertone but the colours are quite similar otherwise! Or if you love the colour but are not a fan of shimmer there is a Chanel lipgloss in the colour BonBon but in their  Levres Scintillantes Collection. The only difference between these two glosses’ is the amount of shimmer. There is less in the Levres Scintillantes and they are less sheer so you do have more colour on your lips.





Hope you have enjoyed this and sorry I haven’t blogged in a while. Thank you for coming to have a look! Hope you are all well.
Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment