Tuesday 6 March 2012

H&M Lipshine Pots....you have to try them!

I have admit whenever I go to H&M I sometimes brush past the makeup counter they have, and shame on me because it is actually nice! When I went, 2 lipgloss pots immediately took my fancy. These are H&M’s ‘Lipshine’ glosses in the flavours Luscious Peaches and Smooth Vanilla.
 
The packaging reminds me of a vintage looking tin. The glosses themselves are sheer but have a lovely pearly shine, so it makes a change from glosses that are immensely shiny, therefore making this gloss absolutely perfect to wear during the day. They smell great and taste nice as well (not that you want to eat them of course!).

 This gloss is really good value for money as they are only £1.99 a pot! I thoroughly recommend them to anyone.
Smooth Vanilla

....So the next time that you are in H&M stop by their makeup counter because you might find a real gem ;)
B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment