Friday 15 June 2012

Broadway Impress Press On Manicure Kits

I recently got these press on manicure sets by broadway because I needed something fast and easy to jazz up my poor nails. I saw these in boots and instantly lived them! Thr designs on the nails I thought made the nails look more expensive than they actually are!

In regards to the product itself, each box of these nails contain the nails and a cute plastic case to keep them in. I'm on my way to London as we speak so I love the fact that I got a case to all these nails together and in good condition. I'm all for organisation! Also you can keep future nails in these cases or other things if you prefer! Another fantastic and handy feature of these nails is its adhesive method. You literally peel off the back, stick it to the nail and that is it!! No fuss with glue. I find using nail glue slightly annoying because you have to be cautious because it's bonding agents are very surprisingly strong. With usual peel off nails they can feel slightly loose on your nail. However these nails are different! They seem to be designed with the full purpose of being stuck on. They are fast to put on. It took me 5 minutes on the train. I brought my own nail glue just in case, but I never used it once! I love love love these nails!! Best false nails that I have used . Definitely.

I think these where £8.99 in Boots each. There where about 5 other designs I think (don't quote me). And if I remember rightly they varied in price. These nails where the most expensive. The nails in the picture are called Love Struck. I recommend them for first time users especially but ultimately for everyone.

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment