Saturday 30 June 2012

Bourjois Paris Smile Enhancing Gloss

It's a breath of fresh air when a product comes along that can take care of two jobs, instead of one. This gloss from Bourjois encompassess that quality. Yes it is a lip gloss, however it also embodies a tooth brightening effect gel! I have yet to come accross a two in one product such as this. It is unique for its versatillity. Needless to say I am impressed with this idea. It is not a mere lip product. It focuses on your smile. What do you recon??

As for the product's usage, the tooth brightening gel only has to be sweeped across your smile. It is gentle for your teeth and tastes like Mint! As for the lipgloss itself, it just your average lip gloss. A safe lipgloss you can rely on when you fancy wearing it. So besides having pretty glossy lips, you can achieve a bright smile as well.

I picked up the colour 07 Beige Tapis Rouge because this product I want to use as an everyday gloss, and the more neutral the colour is, the more I will wear it (for myself). I recommend this for those of you who travel a lot because it is convienient for touch ups of your teeth looking clean and of course for glossy lips. With that in mind, I recon this is perfect for just about anyone - Party go-ers, Brides, Proms. Especially those who are always on the go because this process is such a quick and easy one, it bears thinking about.

Bourjois has this gloss in 6 shades and they cna be purchased anywhere with a Bourjois counter. I got mine in Boots for £8.99.

http://www.bourjois.co.uk/catalog/make_up/lips/gloss/smile_enhancing_gloss
http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Smile-Enhancing-Gloss_1238040/

Miss B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment